PARTS RECIEVED, THANKS DEAN

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: PARTS RECIEVED, THANKS DEAN
From: <jeep007jonathan@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:15:45 -0700
Dean, I received the pats I ordered. The water tube is a true work of art.
The bends are perfect and it's a very heave gauge. The oil pump is perfect
too. I really appreciate you telling me to wait last month until the gear
reduction starter went on sale this month. it looks fantastic!  With the jet
hot coated header and vibration dampener that side on my engine looks great .
Thank you for  the great parts and all your help in answering my questions.
Thanks to you Dean , I can truly "ENJOY THE RIDE"..  Jonathan Longo 67/R16
SoCalROC