roadster sighting : Bullhead City AZ - anyone ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: roadster sighting : Bullhead City AZ - anyone ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:52:27 EDT
Took the week off - just back in from Vegas... saw a total of ONE roadster on
the trip.. - it was one of those deals where ya turn your head quick and it's
gone, but here goes :

(mostly) red - thought it was a high-windshield sitting on the "river" side
of  Az Hwy 95  going S through/past Bullhead City. I think it was about 1/2 mi
before "Joy" road. The LF fender was black primer (?) and may have been
falling off.... again, this was a quick glimpse, and we didn't get a chance to
turn
around and peek at the car.

Anybody out there know this car ?

Laurie :-) (back from vacation - really hating the thought of monday)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ