Parts in Hawaii

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts in Hawaii
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:16:13 -0700
Greetings list... a couple things... A friend approached me the other
day about a guy who noticed his Roadster at his shop.  His name was
Randy, visiting here from Kauai Hawaii.  He indicated that he had
several parts for a 67 Roadster sitting in his garage in Hawaii that he
wanted to get rid of, basically for free if you paid the shipping.
Exactly what, I am not sure, but I know we have one list member who
lives in Hawaii and perhaps others who might benefit.  He said it was OK
for people to call him:  Randy, (808) 635-6070  Good luck.

Second, I had just done a nice job of painting the rearview mirror on
the '69 I am doing only to find that I had somehow broken the glass
(doh!).  Anyone got one they wish to part with or trade for?  As long as
the glass is good and it is not broken in any other way, it does not
have to be perfect.  I know there is one on Ebay right now, but it is
one of those cool day/night ones, and I don't want to try and take
something away from someone who really wants it.

Thanks!
Greg Burrows
67 2000 #588 (hibernating now, weather has changed)
'68 1600 VG30 turbo (still not born yet)
'69 1600 (almost done, if I can stop breaking parts on it)