RE: Turfside 2003....Update

To: "'Les Cannaday'" <les@classicdatsun.com>,
Subject: RE: Turfside 2003....Update
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:42:33 -0700
Ah gee Guys

And here I was all set to bring cookies, my erotica I've been writing and
wear a red satin corset.
Since none of you are obviously coming...
Because of what?
Too busy?
Can't take 5 minutes to fill out a check?
Plan on being dead and buried that day? (Oops, writing too many Vampire
poems)

Oh well...

Pamela Bauman
SoCal Roc
67 Roadster in pieces (but what nice pieces)