3rd greatset roadster thrill

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 3rd greatset roadster thrill
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 17:13:15 -0400
I had my 3rd greatest roadster thrill today. The first being my first ride
in a Roadster. The second being my first ride in MY roadster and the third
was today. Today was the first Japanese Car Day at the Museum of
Transportation in Brookline MA. We had 13 roadsters, 1-350Z roadster, 4-350Z
coupes, 6 240-300Z's, 1967 Subaru cad, 1971 Subaru truck and odds and ends
of other makes. But the thrill of the day came from a visit we had by MR K.
The man, who is 92 years old, spent time signing everything from posters,
hats, flyers and cars. He seemed as pleased to see all the Datsuns as we
were to see him. From what I was told he sat in a 350Z roadster for the
first time today, if the keys were in it I think it would have been missing.

What a thrill!!!!
Dana of DRONE

http://msnmessenger-download.com