Trying to identify a Nissan model

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trying to identify a Nissan model
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:21:15 -0700
Hi, gang. A fellow in South Africa contacted me about specs on a van they
have there. I've never heard of a Nissan HOMY. He says the number on the
frame is ARME-24-041500. From the pictures it appears to be a 4WD van. I'll
stick the pictures out on my Web site later.

Anybody know what this critter is?

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org
or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong,
is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
American Public."
- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]