Tetanus for the masses

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tetanus for the masses
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:01:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I got my photo in the local autocross club news letter for a second time this
year.  I must be getting popular.  With over 200 cars to choose from there must
be something about the roadster that demands attention.  Maybe it's all the
rust and spray primer.  I'm on the 6th page.  Here is a link:
http://autocross.com/er/newsletter.htm

We will be autocrossing in Mineral Wells, TX on Sunday.  It is a huge site that
generally offers 2+ minute long courses.  That should give thte race tires
pleanty of time to warm up.  Unfortunately, the old tires have had a few too
many heat cycles.  I might as well be running on $99 Pep-Boys Futura's.  This
will be Christina's first time to race since Bridget was born.  She is looking
forward to getting back on the track.  Bridget is up to a whopping 7 pounds and
2 ounces.  That is amazing considering that a few short weeks ago she was only
1 pound and 14 ounces.  She is gaining over a pound a week.

I found online a place that makes adaptors for Datsun bolt pattern to 4x100.
They are 1 1/2" thick and allow Datsuns to use front wheel drive offset wheels.
 This opens up the possibilities for wheels.  There are thousands of wheels in
this size.  I think the adaptors are $55 each.

Andy