Roadster restaurant update

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster restaurant update
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:01:14 -0700
I have had a few roadster people say they'd be interested in going for some
kind shared lunch at Turfside, even though Mossey Nissan has kindly offered
to supply burgers and hot dogs. Thanks much for your replies. Pam and I and
some of our friends usually bring enough food to feed ourselves. It would be
fun to expand our Turfside lunch circle if you want to bring something
along. If I get a few more replies, I'll start to run up a food, drink and
snack list so that even those with limited cooking abilities---or roadster
storage capacity---can participate. This is not a call to just SoCalROC. If
you got munchies to contribute, you are welcome!

Roadster cookies just don't tide you over the whole day :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600