evening run

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: evening run
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:42:32 -0700
Pam and I took a cruise around Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland this evening
with Jon Frampton and his daughter Sona. Gawked at the sights, got gawked at
ourselves and had some ice cream at a local parlor. All in all, a great cap
to the end of Summer! We took several great evening rides this year, some
with friends, some alone. Found cool places to hang out, have a picnic and
go fast through cool, twisty canyons. We watched some sunsets that were
truly magnificent and enjoyed great company and conversation. Here's to many
more next year!

This will probably be the last time we get out for a night run this year.
It's getting chilly after dark and I took out the heater to make room for
more speakers. The Roadster Gods may grant us a few more warm nights before
Winter sets in and that is certainly something to look forward to!

Now the beast goes up on jack stands as I twiddle, 'spanner-up' and primp
for Turfside. With any luck at all, we won't be pulling the engine again in
the next few weeks :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600