Re: cold draft on my neck

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: cold draft on my neck
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:40:42 -0500
YEAH!!   I resemble that NON-OP, non-drivable roadster remark too!   I've
got 3 roadsters just sitting in the garage in various states of disrepair to
include my beloved '68 2000 down now for 12 years!!!  Of course I have 2
roadsters that are up, running, licensed and sharing daily driver status
too... damn, can I still agree with this??

Cold drafts suck!!  I've been driving my '70 2000 with sun visors and
headrests (and working hood latch!) and freezing my head off at night
driving home!!       It didn't seem so bad with the '67 1600, no headrests,
no visors though (working hood latch again).   I'll do a comparison this
week and see...  Cool thread (no pun intended! haha)

Gary...  get #13291 running!!  #13102 is looking for another playmate out on
the roads!!

Stan...  What kind of parts deals do you have this month???   If you offered
more stuff, maybe our roadsters wouldn't languish in the garage..  :)

St Louis folks!  Where are ya???   It's time for a RIDE!!!!!!!

Eric
Troy, IL