Shift boots for sale:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shift boots for sale:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:06:19 -0700
I have some vinyl shift boots for sale, They will fit on 66 through 67.5.  I
had several made, really nice reproduction's.  It is the same one that I use
in my car, selling price is 16 dollars each and includes shipping in the US.
International shipping can be arranged.  I am also working on the emergency
brake vynil boot and will have some for sale soon.  Let me know if you are
interested, I plan on placing them on E-bay if I don't sell them on the list.
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 2000
1964 1500