RE: "Who's Who" Thread

To: "'David R. Conrad'" <conrad1@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: "Who's Who" Thread
From: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:58:43 -0400
I've got the who's who on my website at
http://www.brooks-planck.org/DatsunDiaries/Whoswho/. If anyone would like to
be added, please send me a short bio and I'll put it up. I've also added a
couple articles in the Tech Stuff section recently
(http://www.brooks-planck.org/DatsunDiaries/tech_stuff.html) - the
Suspension and the Chassis Design pdfs.

I was at the library last Saturday and had a little time to kill so I went
browsing in the reference section. I came across a large section of auto
service manuals and there were a couple that went back to the 60's. I
checked them out and there is info on transmission, rear axle, the U20
engine, and a few other things that escape my mind right now. I plan on
making copies in the next few weeks and scanning those and putting them on
the website as well. I also plan on periodically adding sections from the
Motor Trends books that I've already got some parts up from - it's a pain
with the format that they are in. Funny thing - I sometimes (the spell
checker really) find typos in the book.

-Mitch
Chelsea, MI
'69 1600
'70 1600

Progress is very slow on my work on these projects - I'm spending most of my
time fixing up the house and just being with the family, both of which I
enjoy as well. Maybe next year I'll get something of note done...