Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Snobs, arrogance, personality and pontification are everywhere...just focus on
yourself and your love of the cars and you forfill the objective of the hobby.
What others say in their negativity or specialness about the cars or opinions
they have are their own. Works for me! Dean

datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:I did hear that Monterey is very
pricey and filled with many snobs. Perhaps a more 'down-to-earth' vintage race.

Steve Earl is trying to do the same at Lime Rock - which sucks!!!!

Mike