RE: Drove to work this AM

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Drove to work this AM
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:37:13 -0600
Dearest List,

To me, the best time to enjoy a topless Roadster cruise is on
a nice summer night.  My 67.5 1600 seems to enjoy the cooler
evening temps.  I took my Roadster to a softball game last night
and on the way home, I just wanted to keep cruising.

BTW, nice pics, wish I would get mine painted.

Later...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Abq (not really summer yet)