Re: U20 with SU's and B-cam

To: robbpynes <robbpynes@continet.com>,
Subject: Re: U20 with SU's and B-cam
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:19:36 -0600

robbpynes wrote:
> I re-routed the gas lines away from the head and round in front of the
> rad to come into the carbs as far away as I could from the head and
> exhaust.
>
> Took care of all the vapor locking problems I was having, did it about
> 20 yrs ago, still works fine.

I fellow high-altitude roadster buddy re-routed his to the front of the
rad and it made no difference. Before overhaul, I pulled the gas-return-
-vent-valve-thingy line off of mine while my engine was madder'n snot
vaporlocking, and the gas was COOL coming out of there. So, I think my
problem 'boils down' to the float bowls...

dan.