Re: Seat Belts or harnesses

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts or harnesses
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:51:24 -0700
Hi Gordon,
Glad to hear that you are still ok.  Sometimes it takes a while for all
the aches and assorted pains to work their way to the surface..  How is
your car recovering?  Oh, I am installing Miata seats in my car.  The
low back seats on the 67.5  just give me the willies.  A four point
harness sounds pretty good too.
Guy
67.5 stroker
Tempe, AZ