Re: Valve knocking

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve knocking
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:41:47 EST
We had a similar problem with Ricks's 1600. Took a hose and listened to each
rocker individually. When gapped properly some of them tapped and some did
not. Tightening up the noisy ones a couple thousanths quieted them down. If
it turns out that none of the lifters are noisy then on to other things.

                 keith