Re: Suspension (was: Rear End Swaps)

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Suspension (was: Rear End Swaps)
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:55:09 -0500
  Saturday I had an opportunity to pour over Dave McDowell's Datsun 2000 EP
race roadster.  The body, motor and tranny had been removed and it was easy
to see his coil-over suspension.  Quite a bit of engineering went into it
and it wasn't cheap.  But it did solve a bunch of handling problems that
show up when you lower a stock roadster front end.

Paul Kort