KA24DE vs SR20de

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: KA24DE vs SR20de
From: "nathaniel leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:54:36 -0800
I'm getting around to doing an engine swap on my Fairlady and have
tracked down some engines.  Would someone give me some advise about
differences in performance and installation difficulty of the KA24DE and
the SR20DE... It looks like I'll need to do these without the kit
(unless someone has an extra one laying about).

Another question... at what point is too much HP, simply too much HP?
What are people's experiences with the handling of seriously
over-muscled Fairladies... Is there such a thing?

Nathaniel