OT: 89 Lebaron Question

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: 89 Lebaron Question
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 18:25:19 -0800
My daughter in law has an 89 Chrysler Lebaron convertible.  It is a nice
car, and what little I heard it run it seemed to be in good shape.  Her
Uncle decided to check it over for her and pulled the plug wires and
plugs for a compression test.  The car has not fired or run since the
compression test.  I suspect that the ignition module was damaged, but
if there are other ideas out there I would like to hear them because it
is landing on my driveway behind the Datsun (in the garage) tomorrow and
I don't want it sitting there when I get the Datsun off of the
jackstands and ready to be driven.

Tom
69 2000 and 1 Lebaron
Portland