pre-solvang fun

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pre-solvang fun
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:01:58 -0800
Well, it's coming up on another roadster show year, you know primping,
polishing, pulling the engine...

Yeah, gotta pull the engine on the beast. Seems there's something going on
with the transmission that I don't want to let get worse. I also want to
replace the main seals since the rear is seeping more than I like. Will
probably do the dirty deed this weekend, so if anyone needs an excuse to get
out of the house, I'd certainly appreciate the help to keep said motor from
slam-dancing my paint job as it comes out :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600