Re: Sunday drive...

To: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Subject: Re: Sunday drive...
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:48:36 -0800
I haven't driven the roadster enough recently to know how things are on the road
today, but in the 60's and early 70's at least, when you saw ANY sports car
coming your way you gave them a peace sign acknowledging their car.  That may be
what the MG-B was doing when he honked.

Sounds like a wonderful outing.  Portland would have been a little cooler
yesterday, but still topless weather.  Definitely not today though.

Tom
69 2000
Portland