Re: RE:Cheap Body Shell Vallejo, CA

To: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>,
Subject: Re: RE:Cheap Body Shell Vallejo, CA
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:14:52 -0500
Bummer that it was towed away, but who would just drop off a shell in
someone's driveway? Sounds like the story my Dad told the Sanitation Dept
when I bought a car and removed the frame from under it - someone left a
stripped car in front of the house! I could only imagine the shock on their
faces when they looked for the wheels :)

I wouldn't count on that shell being in the same condition the photo shows.

Really nice shell too!!!!

Mike