Re: last of the OT's for me

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: last of the OT's for me
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:25:33 -0700
Greetings,
I, for one don't think you are a racist.
I do believe this is not the best forum for this type of discussion.
 Passions tend to run fast and hot when you start discussions about the
pros and cons of subjects such as: " choice" versus "right to life" the
latest trials and tribulations of the Catholic Church, gun control,
Israel and Palestine, etc, etc, ad infinitum ad nausium.  Due to the
medium we are currently using, we lack many of the basic essentials of
 communication when dealing with a sensitive issue.  I am refering to:
tone of voice, inflection, skin tone eye contact and all the other
nuances of body language.  This, the internet, is simply too course a
medium.  In my opinion, it can easily become inflamatory and hurtful to
all participants and innocent observers..  I urge discretion about the
types of  off subject subjects that are presented.  Not that I am not
interested in your views.  Merely that I may not completely understand
what you really mean.  I would much rather hear how you installed your
electric fuel pump? Far safer for both of us and alot more fun.
Guy
Tempe, AZ