Re: Battery in your truck

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Battery in your truck
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:55:28 -0700
Hi Mike,
I didn't know that about the Miata battery.  I know a great Miata parts
yard where I purchased two mint condition, Miata seats. I will pay them
a visiti to look at battery hardware.  Ron has a completely sealed
battery in his Rocketship.  He said you could turn it upside down and
nothing would leak or vent.  I was thinking of this route or a more
conventional solution would be using a boat battery case with a vent
 tube for the gases.

Guy