Re: aluminum polishing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aluminum polishing
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:54:59 +0100
I went to the Essen Motorshow in Germany earlier this
week and there was a company that polished aluminum
wheels by some method that I think used stainless steel
balls to polish the surface. They added a clear coat after
this. BBS wheels have used this on some of their alloys
for a few years. It wasn't like chrome or mirror finish but
almost. I think I will send them a set of wheels to polish.

Thomas