1967 1600 FS in Indiana

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: 1967 1600 FS in Indiana
From: "Middleton, Bob" <Bob.Middleton@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:03:35 -0500
If interested, call the guy below or e-mail him at e-mail address above and
he can send some pictures.  I'm just posting the info that I received in a
letter from him yesterday.

1967 1600 Roadster, located 55 miles north of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Body is in tough shape, been exposed to the elements for a while.  From the
pictures he sent, doesn't look to be much salvageable sheet metal.  All
other parts are there.  Windshield looks to be in OK condition, stainless
trim looks OK, bumpers may be salvageable, couldn't tell if the top bow was
in good shape or not.

He said he is looking for a "few hundred dollars."

Contact
Dan Weiland
260-562-3339
farmerdw@aol.com <mailto:farmerdw@aol.com>