OT: 510 hood hinges needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: 510 hood hinges needed
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:12:57 -0800 (PST)
If you aren't involved in 510's please forgive the clutter and hit <DEL>

I'm finishing up the clutch replacement on my 2000 (see, this IS
Roadster related) but it won't be done for another day or two.
Meanwhile, I can't use my daughter's 510 because I need a good set
of straight unmolested hood hinges (please, don't ask. My fault, not
hers). Does anybody have a set (72 4 door but I suspect they're all
the same?) I still can't post to the dang 510 list so if someone
wants to relay a message for me over to there please let me know!
(Whoever helped before, I'm not at work and don't have access to my
main mailbox right now).

If anyone has any leads please let me know! Thanks,

-- John
    John Sandhoff   Sacramento, CA   sandhoff@csus.edu