70 restoration

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70 restoration
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:08:01 -0600
Hello list,

I've finally finished all of the hot items on my "honey do list" and am now
confident that I can have several weeks of time to devote to my restoration.
In between the house projects I managed to build my rotary fixture for holding
the body during restoration. Can anyone provide info. on the best four point
lifting area on the body? I'm concerned about distorting the body by lifting
at the wrong location. The body has minor rust but no thru holes that would
reduce structural strength. I will be using a chain hoist with a 4-point strap
setup that can be adjusted. I'll also build hooks or whatever to attach to the
body.
Thanks
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee