too much stuff

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: too much stuff
From: "Peter Long &/or Tara Treanor" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:43:17 -0500
Hi all,

I have a couple of doors, with glass, and all mechanisms, that are destined
to become part of an SUV unless someone wants them, or parts of them.

They seem solid, no rust perforation, but there is bondo filling in the side
trim groove, as well as the normal array of dings and dents.  Anyway, I
would feel bad about pitching them, but I have no use for them, and nowhere
to store them until I have to move them again.

So, does anyone need them, or some part off them?  Shipping them whole might
not be worth the money...but, that's not my decision to make.

Let me know directly if interested.

Pete Long
Guelph (near Toronto) Ontario