The Pork Chop Commeth.......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The Pork Chop Commeth.......
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:00:46 -0500
Well SEROC folks, it is almost upon us.  After you have finished gorging on
Turkey and such, plan a trip to Daytona Beach Florida for the Turkey Rod
Run.  The show runs from Thursday through Sunday.  I have been making the
trek down there on Saturday for many, many years now.  I believe that I have
only missed one in the past decade.  Anyway, there are Roadster deals there
occasionally - like the U-20 Solex package for $50......

I am still planning to go.  A couple of intrepid souls are going to ride
with me.  A MADROC member may even make it down.  If you go, look for the
dorky Datsun guy wearing the tan wide brim hat and dragging a little red
wagon with a cooler in it.....

Oh yeah, as for the title, there is a vendor there that sells pork chop
sandwiches that weigh (no lie) about 2lbs.  It is just meat and bun (bone
still in the meat too) and they are WONDERFUL!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076