SR20DE sources Q

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SR20DE sources Q
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:38:12 -0600
Ok, I've waded through lots of internet and all the posts that came
outside the list so far.  Good news is:  there might be a cheaper, faster,
on the road sooner U20 out there <g>.

If that doesn't happen (still a longshot), I'm favoring fuel injected options.
 I have a KA24 source.  But, the attractiveness of the SR20DE (not the
turbo) swap is increasing.  I know I need a japanese market long block,
tranny and all electronics.  And, I've found a few unknown to me
importers on the web.  I'm not comfortable with the unknown to me part,
so I'm hoping some of y'all have dealt with potential sources and can
offer recommendations.  Hey, any pricing ballparks you can throw this
way will also be appreciated.

Good news is the Tramp (70 240Z) is roadworthy again after a year of
neglect - so not all is bad, and it's amazing what a little motivation can
accomplish <g>.

Thanks again,

Milton
milton <milton3@pobox.com>