4 speed tranny

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 speed tranny
From: evan troxel <evan@sensorydigital.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:36:39 -0800
i have a 4 speed tranny from a '66 SPL311.  I know for sure second gear
was not working when i took it out of the car.  i have found a
replacement for it, so i need to get rid of it because i'm moving soon.
  no reasonable offer (that means cheap!!!) will be refused.  i would
like to get rid of it by this weekend if possible.  email or call me to
setup a pickup time.  i am located in Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma area
in southern california.  you will have to pick it up yourself and it
will be sold as is.  thanks!

Evan Troxel
909-941-6785
evan@sensorydigital.com