very nice 68 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: very nice 68 1600 for sale
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:37:35 EST
SPL3118671 for sale in central WA. state. Can deliver in pacfic northwest
area. This car was purchased from me by a friend for his wife several years
ago and has been in storage since as they have several other vehicles and she
is afraid to drive it because of its small size. The car was already one of
the nicest spl's ive sold, and he has since spent more money on improvements.
These include new tires, all new hoses and belts,and a hard top purchase.The
car is straight, strong , and ready to be driven daily if someone chooses
to.Body is excellent, no rust, nice paint,(light yellow or cream color),
interior in very good shape with dash cap installed, drive train very
strong.If you are looking for a very nice car, this one is very strong
mechanically, and looks VERY good. The car is probably 95% finished, with
very little needed to be near perfect. The trans, has a bit of excessive
play, and i believe the clutch master cylinder has a slight leak as it was
low when i picked the car up. Otherwise, the car seems very sound. Can
provide pictures on request. Contact me directly at KCook94722@aol.com or
call my cell        509 961 8715
Ken Cook
OFF TOPIC: I have completed a new web site featuring my photography ,
available in limited prints or poster form. Please check it out if interested
and provide feedback. Thanks, Ken