Seat webbing

To: "Datsun_Mailing_List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat webbing
From: "Daniel McHatton" <hallosb2@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:14:14 -0700
Yes, I'm still working on my seats.  Now that I have the seat frames painted
and all the materials, I would like to re-assemble the seat webbing.  Problem
is I can't find anything suitable to replace the metal staples that attach the
webbing.  I tried hardware stores, upholstery shops, industrial supply, etc.
With all the trouble I'm having, I'm considering re-using the old staples

Good idea?  Bad Idea?

BTW:  I'm glad I went with one of our vendors to get the seat webbing. When I
went looking for metal staples, every upholstery and upholstery supply shop
that saw the old webbing had never seen anything like it before.

TIA,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600