Gates Heater Valve to Core Hose

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gates Heater Valve to Core Hose
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:27:21 -0800
While working on removing my heater box assembly to install the new
heater control cables I made, and a reconditioned heater valve, I found
the short formed hose between the heater valve and heater core was
leaking.  I removed the hose and went to the local parts store to see
what might have.  What I found was a Gates 18821 pre-formed hose.  With
a little trimming it looked like it might work.  After trimming It fit
perfectly and looks like it was originally made for this application.

You can see pix at: http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun/heater_hose.htm

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon