Forwarded: Parts for sale on Ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Parts for sale on Ebay
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:25:24 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than
datsunroadsters@autox.team.net.

If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "Chris Luers" <dluers@directvinternet.com>
     Subject: Parts for sale on Ebay
     Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:49:41 -0600

Hey gang, There are some Roadster parts up for sale on ebay. These are a
friend of mine's being sold thru a third party.

A list can be found at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&useri
d=sockpuppet999

I can vouch for these parts and can answer questions if you have any.
Currently there are some 2L internal engine parts and some Comp front
springs. There will  be more to come including some rare stuff, so check
back often.

Many of these parts come from a 25 year collection for his race car. He
still races the car but OE parts no longer fit.

Thanks for looking!

Chris Luers