Roadster Sighting

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Sighting
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 07:42:33 -0600
I watched a two hour Rockford Files from 1999 last night, with Rita Moreno and
Hal Linden.  The roadster that Angel drives was in it several times, but not
long enough for me to identify the year.  Angel doesn't use the doors, he
climbs in and out the open cockpit.  I thought I saw rusty panels flapping in
the breeze while it was rolling.  I guess the studio has the car in a prop
closet somewhere.  Anybody in L.A. know how to get acess to the car?  I don't
think they will get rid of it until they are positive no more Rockfords will
be made, but they might if the price was right.  We could form a consortium
and sell and resell the car on eBay until it reaches the $100,000 mark for
famous movie cars, then let some unsuspecting outside bidder have it.

Leisure Suit Terry