RE: Nash/Datsun

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nash/Datsun
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:18:52 -0800
<<From: "O'Farrell,  Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Nash/Datsun, shameless plugs

reading Richard Ryans' write up reminded me that there has been a Nash
Metropolitan with a Datsun engine in it for sale in the local ad paper, just
in case someone wants to reign in his teenagers' need for speed.  Whaddya
bet an A-15 swap or something like that.

Hey, where is local?  That could be my old Metropolitan!!  I sold one to a
local shop that mostly worked with Aston Martins and their ilk.  He bought it
for someone who wanted one for his wife but it had to have a few changes:
reliable, automatic.  Well, that ruled out the original british running gear,
and he swapped in a datsun engine and transmission.

When it was done he had over $15K in it and it was absolutely gorgeous.  The
paint looked so deep you wee afraid to stand too close to it.

Mark Miller

still haven't done the who's who thing, but will get to it soon.