Thanks

To: <rapidprint@psnw.com>, <Ldino21@aol.com>,
Subject: Thanks
From: "mail.softcom.net" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:22:13 -0800
I just want to thank all of you who made It to the run this weekend. I also
would like to anounce the winner of the Poker run.  Wyatt Sapp from the Fresno
Roadster owner club was the winner with Two pair's, two queens and a two
three's.  He won a set of brand new hood letter's that I provided for this
run.  Other winners's in a raffle drawing were Betty Gregory (Jack Gregory's
wife) Who won a new Tire Holdown screw for the trunk, Cory Warner from The
Modesto club (the 510 guy) won a new Datsun keychain, both these gifts were
provided by Lou Smaldino from Fresno. Finally Kerry Dehmel from Fresno DROC
won a new Nissan oil cap, provided by me.  I would like to do this run again
next year, we had a positive turnout. Same thing next year, I will provide
some prizes again.
Thank you,
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000