Nash/Datsun, shameless plugs

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Nash/Datsun, shameless plugs
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:57:34 -0800
reading Richard Ryans' write up reminded me that there has been a Nash
Metropolitan with a Datsun engine in it for sale in the local ad paper, just
in case someone wants to reign in his teenagers' need for speed.  Whaddya
bet an A-15 swap or something like that.
Okay, now for the plugs.
I also installed Gary Boone's dizzy swap, and the performance was greatly
improved (had a smog dizzy and non-smog set-up) as well as the
never-miss-a-tick Roman mentioned.
I also received from me ever-so-patient wife on of Laurie's Roadster Parking
sign, and they look smashing!
(if I was a shill this'd be shilling, and this was more than that so I guess
I am a 'crown', or a farthing)
Fergus O