Gary Boone's Distributor

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gary Boone's Distributor
From: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 21:51:24 -0700
I must also sing the praises of Gary's distributor. I managed to get
everything installed and the roadster fired up the first time I turned the
key. This is saying something since I am strong on "wantoo" but short on
"howto". Gary's great directions are easy to follow and are literally
step-by-step.

My roadster has more gitty-up than it ever had before and will have even
more when I get the SU's tuned. Thanks Gary. You produce a great product.

Of course now that I have the new distributor installed and have finally got
the brakes adjusted properly Mother Nature decided that Colorado needed some
winter weather. This past week we got 8-10 inches of snow with temps in the
teens and twenties - now I have to put the top up! But it IS Colorado - I
expect 60 degrees soon.

Enjoy the Ride!
-
Jack Davis