A lunch run finds an old friend

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A lunch run finds an old friend
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:30:17 -0800
Hey List,

Shari and I decided to take the roadster and drive up Pacific Coast Hiway to
Hungtington Beach to eat lunch along main street. It's a nice drive up the
coast from Laguna Beach and it was Sunny and warm.

On the way into Laguna Beach, we noticed a roadster up on a portable lift in
a parking lot. On our way back from lunch, I stopped and checked the car
out. It was about five feet in the air so I could only tell it was a 68, had
no badging or grill. Tach was 7000. It was rough but had been registered as
late as 2000.

I did not have anything to write with or I would have left a note. I'll
swing by when I get the chance and try to find out some info.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
SoCalROC