AzROC - Chandler Xmas Parade Dec 7th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC - Chandler Xmas Parade Dec 7th
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:28:55 EST
Now that Halloween is over.. lets move to the upcomping holidays...

Mark your calenders for Sat Dec 7th !!! (** see footnote)
I'ts a go to do the Chandler Parade of Lights again this year - jointly with
DZA.
I don't have all of the exact details, but the itinerary will be about the
same as last year....

The parade will start at 6:30 pm - we will meet at the (TBA) staging area
around 4:30 to dress up the cars. Afterwards we will convene for FOOD !
probably pizza - this year I've found someplace a bit closer to downtown
Chandler.

Remember - this is a parade of LIGHTS !   Sam's/Costco have power inverters
fairly cheap - or if you start looking now, small battery-op strings are
available too. I know it's a bit down the road.. but, as usual, the Christmas
season always "sneaks up" on everyone - now is a good time to start thinking
of decorating ideas. Remember folks - we actually won a trophy for our
decorations last year (its up at Scottsdale Nissan) - let's see if we can't
go for two in a row !!!

If your roadster / Z is currently non-op - please come out and join us anyway
!! - at least for the after-parade gathering !  (Guy - I think I'm pointing
the finger at you this time <G>)

As for everyone else out there in Roadster-land reading this - I *highly*
recommend your local Christmas parade as a club event - it's a great way to
contribute to your local community.

More details as soon as I get them !

** note: yes, that IS Pearl Harbor day, YES our cars are Japanese... that was
60 years ago - not even gonna go there ! Last I heard we were still on
amicable terms with Japan......

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC