Re: Originality ?

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Originality ?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 19:36:46 -0800
What is it about the clocks in the high windshield cars?  When I first started
my car
in July and thought it was going to run until it spun a bearing, I just sat
dejected
in the drivers seat looking at a big disappointment.  After a little bit I
noticed
tic, tic,tic,tic.  After 33 years that clock was still working.  NO car clock
of that
age ever worked more than two or three years that I had ever heard of.  Today
it is
set and keeps good time if I don't disconnect the battery.  I wonder if my 68
parts
car clock still works....

Tom
69 2000