Re: Who's who?

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who's who?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:49:53 -0700
My name is Andrew Murphy and I work as an internet security and application
delivery consultant. I also teach people to do what I do. I am a
professional computer nerd. I have worked in the industry for 15 years and
before that served my country in the uniform of the U.S. Navy. For Russ
Southwell, I was an STG2 (SW) when I got out.

I presently own two roadsters. One is a 1964 1500 that I have owned for
almost two years. It is a daily driver, has some rust issues and is a blast
to drive. I really like the three seaters. They have a lot of character and
can hold their own with the 1600s and 2000s.

My other roadster is a 1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489. It is currently undergoing
a complete restoration at Sports Imports up in Canada. I have owned the car
since November of 1999. When I bought it it was a non-runner and after I got
it running drove the hell out of it for a year. I took it off the road at
the end of 2000 and it has been awaiting its restoration since then. I can
hardly wait for it to be done.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
1964 1500