Carbs: to rebuild or buy new (and a roadster sighting in

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carbs: to rebuild or buy new (and a roadster sighting in
From: simon.carson@videotron.ca
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:30:03 -0400
Hello all,

The car is now away for the winter and I'm planning on having the SU's rebuilt
over the winter. I know squat about SU's (or any carb for that matter) and was
thinking of buying a rebuild kit from ZTherapy and have my mechanic do the work
(he's an old MG mechanic so presumably knows about SU's).
Does anyone have any other sources of rebuild kits to suggest (other than
ZTherapy?).
Any other rebuilding advice?

Also wanted to mention that I saw a bright yellow 2000 on a trailer in Montreal
about 2 months ago.   It had Alberta plates and flared out rear fenders. Anyone
know who the guy or car is. It's the first time in my 11 years owning my
roadster that I've seen another in Montreal.

Thanks loads,
Simon
'69 1600
Montreal, Canada.