Re: Tricks for removing U20 crank pulley bolt???

To: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tricks for removing U20 crank pulley bolt???
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:23:03 -0700
Good call Andy! Either I got lucky or you were unlucky, It's not worth the
risk. Ever since this thread started, I've been waiting for your dad to
chime in with his new design for the "Universal Dampener Puller". Something
involving a surplus ICBM booster rocket and several rolls of duct tape
perhaps?