Re: 64 vs. 66

To: Daniel@nowroc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 64 vs. 66
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:02:35 -0700
Daniel,

It's a 3 seater with the third seat facing sideways behind the passenger
seat in LHD cars and drivers seat in RHD. The trunk handle and lock are on
unit and the hinges on the trunk lid are external. Wheels are 13" and have
hub caps that cover the whole wheel. Positive ground electrics. Battery
located under third seat. Completly different "pitch the tent" soft top. No
center console.

There are more things (Tim Corcoran?)

Anyhow, hope this helps,

Andrew Murphy