Re: Frame Fun II

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Frame Fun II
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:14:32 -0400
Mainly for racing unless you live in hot areas where your oil may get very
warm. You can run a cooler on the street but I highly recommend putting an
inline thermostat on so the oil heats up as quickly as possible.

On the other subject I think this frame was designed to be used with other
types of vehicles and those boxes welded on the frame are used for perhaps
steering.

Mike